Collaborate with artists from around the world and create an artwork that spreads the message of love to the world we are living in.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
FOCUS LOVE is a collaborative art project with the intention of connecting different artists from around the world to create one work of art, which spreads a message of love to the world we are living in.
What we focus on will expand.
What we focus on will empower.
So, we need to focus on the good and love and let the love expands.
Together, we can make the world a better place.
DEADLINE to submit artwork: 2011 NOVEMBER 21
MINIMUM of persons per group: 2
MAXIMUM of persons per group: 10
Each group can submit maximum number of 2 entries.
All media types accepted. All languages accepted.
Please join the group in order to add your artwork to the folder "FOCUS LOVE"
Call your friends to join in!
- Take an example of a group of 3 members.
- Member N.1 makes/draws/paints/photographs something.
- Then email the work to Member N.2.
- Later, Member N.2 adds something on the same piece of art and then email the artwork to Member N.3.
- Member N.3, after receiving the artwork, completes it with adding something on it.
- Each member should have the "part-finished" artwork submitted to his/her own gallery before the artwork is finished by another member.
- Finally, the final work of art should be added to the group, with description of the artwork, list of all participated members and links to the "part-finished" artwork created by each member.